GET A QUOTE
We always love to here from you and try to provide the best service. Just fill-up the form to get an affordable quote that suits your budget.
Rodent Control in Central Coast
Do you know rats and mice can do a large damage to your belongings? If you see one in your house or office, Flatline Pest Control are the people to call. We provide solutions with our rodent control services in Central Coast. Rats and mice love quiet places to reside. They might be anywhere in the piles of debris, walls or roof voids.
Can you imagine a rat can squeeze to the size equal to the thickness of your thumb? Moreover, mice can change to the size of your little finger and enter a place so narrow. But, you need not worry about finding them in these secret dens. We will do it for you.
However, you need to take care of a few things, such as:
- Keep your subfloors, roof voids, and pantries clean
- Store your food in air tight boxes
- Do not leave boxes or cardboards laying on the floor
- Wash your bins regularly
- Clean your storage areas
- Make sure your lawn area is neat and clean
Harmful effects rodents can have
- Food or utensil contamination by rodent faeces or urine – Salmonella food poisoning
- Contamination due to direct contact to faeces or urine – Weil’s disease
- Contamination due to indirect contact that is through blood-sucking insects, ectopatasites like fleas – Bubonic plague
- Indirect contamination through pets to humans – Favas skin disease
- Direct human bite contamination – Rat-bite fever
- Contamination indirectly via intermediate carrier – Trichinosis
How can we help?
We value your health and make all possible efforts to get rid of those harmful rodents in your residential or commercial property.
- On the first visit, our professional experts will make a close research on the premises and identify if your property is at risk.
- We will find out the total number of lockable bait points required to protect the perimeter of your building based on the HCCAP guidelines.
- We will permanently seal the holes with bait stations by chains or clips
- On our maintenance visits, we will open and clean the bait points, checking if any replacement is required.
- Our team will also identify if a lockable bait system will suit your condition and if yes, then how many.
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
“Great team and great service. Reached on time and did my pest control which I found was effective. I have not found a single cockroach in kitchen – thank god.”
– Amy H. McPeak
“Flatline Pest Control did a great job of handling a huge termite issue and a slightly larger drainage issue for our new house when we moved in. The job was done well, with no indication that they were ever here. We are very pleased with the results, and would recommend them to anyone that needed termite or drainage work done.”
– John J. Thompson
“I have had a major ant problem for years I own a house that’s on a slab foundation and I use to use another company that could never get rid of my ants. I finally called Flatline Pest Control and the first time was a charm. They even guaranteed there work. There service was great and the service guy who came out to the house was very friendly.”